Have you bought an autograph item on an Internet auction site?
Have you bought any autographs that had COA's from authenticators who have been indicted or singled out by the FBI? If you did, then you should avail yourself of my services. Piece of mind, and comfort when you sell are the advantages of having your items authenticated. The FBI has stated that a large percentage of autographs (especially on the Internet) are not authentic. Many autographs with COA's from "handwriting examiners" have turned out to be not authentic. Are you sure that your autograph is authentic? Do you want to get top price when you sell? Thousands of collectors have been scammed, especially those who bought on Internet auction sites, which became the main avenue of sale for the forgers and their cohorts who are now or were in the past in Federal prison.
The work I do was just prominently featured on the HBO TV show "Real Sports". They conducted an undercover test on autograph authenticators and I was one of the two who was widely praised on the show.
Consultant and/or autograph authenticator for numerous auction houses, Nassau County District Attorney in New York State and the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs during an investigation of sports autographs on ebay. We have made a court appearancea as an expert witness in prosecution of sports autograph forgers. Very extensive file of exemplar signatures. 21 years experience as an autograph dealer and authenticator for Richard Simon. Major auction companies and major governmental agencies have put their faith in me. You should too if you have questions about autographs.
CLICK HERE IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO AUTHENTICATE and want information and shipment instructions.
Pricing:Ruth, Gehrig, Mathewson, Cobb, Hornsby and rare Hall of Famers - $75.
Any item with Ruth and Gehrig - $125
All other individual autographs - $20 - $75 .
Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio, Roger Maris & others of that type - $50 each.
A Brooklyn Dodger ball or a Yankee ball with Gehrig or Mantle - $125.
There is a lower price for additional autographs on the same item (for example a Mantle or a DiMaggio autograph is $50, but both of them on the same item the fee is $75).
Other Information:AFTER EXAMINING your item, we scan it, and save it with an ID number matching the COA number. We also scan and save items we do not think are authentic. WE DO NOT place any labels, marks or writing on your valuable items.
Your items will be returned by UPS or Fed Ex. The shipping charge will be quoted upon inquiry.
Do the wise thing, send us your sports autograph items for authentication now! I specialiaze in sports autograph authentication. Baseball autograph authentication is of the utmost importance now. Do the wise thing and submit your items to me.
Remember When We Authenticate:
- Items are returned to you in the same condition as we received them (no sealing of your items, no writing, no labels, no marks, NOTHING is placed on your valuable items).
- Items are scanned after autograph authentication and always available for comparison if you sell your item.
- You receive a numbered Certificate of Authenticity, with a picture of the item, and our seal, if the item is deemed to be authentic.
- Our turnaround time is the fastest in the industry. No long unexplained delays in receiving your items back. My autograph authentication service is highly respected throughout the industry.
- Ebay has new rules about certificates of authenticity. You MUST post in your ebay ad where your COA has come from. Our COA is accepted by ebay and by all intelligent collectors, dealers and auction houses. Many COA's are no longer accepted by ebay.
- You receive a letter of explanation if we cannot state that the item is authentic.
- And we are very reasonably priced, most items are $20-$75. COMPARE AND SAVE.
- Sports autograph authentication has become extremely important in this hobby now. Send me your items and use my knowledge of this complex subject.
RICHARD SIMON SPORTS INC.
215 East 80th Street
New York, NY 10075
646-319-7531 (9-5 EST only) - phone
212-288-1445 - fax
The above address is not a store, please do not drop by unannounced. Thanks very much.